- Arizona Business Directory - Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa and other
- Michigan Business Directory - Detroit, MI
- California Business Directory - Los Angeles, CA including
San Francisco, Santa Barbara and Fresno Businesses.
- Missouri Businesses - Kansas City, MO
- Colorado Business Directory - Denver, Boulder, Colorado
Springs and Fort Collins Businesses.
- Nevada Business Directory - Las Vegas, NV
- Connecticut Business Directory - Hartford, CT
- New York Business Directory - Albany, NY
- Florida Business Directory - Tallahassee, FL including Miami,
Jacksonville and Orlando Businesses
- Ohio Business Directory - Columbus, OH
- Georgia Business Directory - Atlanta, GA
- Oregon Business Directory - Portland, OR
- Illinois Business Directory - Chicago, IL
- Pennsylvania Business Directory - Philadelphia, PA
- Indiana Business Directory - Indianapolis, IN
- Tennessee Business Directory - Memphis, TN
- Kansas Business Directory
- Texas Business Directory - Austin, TX
- Louisiana Business Directory - Baton Rouge, LA
- Virginia Business Directory - Richmond, VA
- Maine Business Directory - Portland, ME
- Maryland Business Directory - Baltimore, MD
- Wisconsin Business Directory - Milwaukee, WI
The internet's only business-focused search engine and directory that
contains more than 400,000 listings within 25,000 industries, products,
and service subcategories.
A Google website that is a directory of business categories
York Times: Business Section
This website is the online version of the New York Times, which provides
news and market commentaries on the business world.
Internet Public Library - Business Directories
The Internet Public Library is a public service organization and a learning/teaching
environment. It provides online directories for many different areas including
business, government, science and technology.
Directory Business and Economy
A Yahoo! website that is a directory of business-related around the world.
The International Business Forum provides information about business opportunities
in the international marketplace. It is intended for companies wishing
to export or expand into foreign markets as well as for those interested
to acquire products and services from other countries.